Chilli Cheese Toast Recipe
How to make Chilli Cheese Toast
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In the meantime, in a bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, green chillies, bell pepper, onion, salt, paprika/red chilli powder & oregano.
- Divide the mixture into six equal portions. Spread each portion evenly onto each slice.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts & turns golden brown.
- Remove the baking tray from the oven. Cut each bread slice diagonally or into bite-size squares. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.