BAKED BROCCOLI BITES RECIPE
How to make Baked Broccoli Fritters
- Steam the broccoli in a microwave for 3 minutes. Strain. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Saute the garlic for 30 seconds. Add onion & saute till translucent. Remove from heat & allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add red chilli flakes, black pepper, cajun seasoning and mix them thoroughly. Combine them with milk until smooth. Add broccoli, cheese, onion-garlic mixture & bread crumbs and toss to coat well.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degree F. Lightly grease a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Wet your palms. Shape the broccoli mixture into round patties and place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove the baking sheet, flip & bake for another 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce or with soups & salads.
You can substitute almond meal or almond flour instead of bread crumbs.