CHILLI GARLIC POTATOES RECIPE
Serves : 2
10 - 12 Baby Potatoes
1 tbsp minced fresh Garlic; peeled
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Soy Sauce
1 1/2 tsp White Vinegar
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Flakes or to taste
1 tsp Hot Chilli Sauce or to taste (I used Sriracha)
2 tbsp chopped Spring Onion greens; for garnishing
1/2 cup Water
2 tsp Corn Starch
How to make Chilli Potatoes
- Boil the potatoes with salt until just fork-tender. Peel the potatoes. Keep aside.
- Mix corn starch in 1/2 cup of water until smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Add garlic & salt and saute until the garlic is light brown in color.
- Add soy sauce, hot chilli sauce, vinegar & cornstarch mixture. Mix well.
- Add boiled potatoes & red chilli flakes. Mix well & cook till the sauce becomes thick enough to coat the potatoes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot with rice or noodles, or as an appetizer.