Cucumber Raita Recipe / Cucumber-Mint Yogurt Recipe
1 medium sized Cucumber; washed, peeled, seeds removed and grated
1/4 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp black salt
A pinch of Paprika or Cayenne Pepper (red chilli powder)
2 tbsp fresh Cilantro (Coriander) leaves; chopped
1 tbsp fresh Mint leaves; finely chopped
How to make Cucumber Raita
- Add the yogurt in a bowl. Beat it well until it becomes smooth.
- Squeeze out the water from the grated cucumber.
- Add cucumber, mint, salt as per taste, black salt, cumin powder to the yogurt. Mix well.
- Garnish with cilantro & sprinkle paprika (or red chilli powder) on top before serving.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before serving.