BLUEBERRY CREAM CHEESE WREATH
How to make Blueberry Cream Cheese Wreath
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar & vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Unroll the crescent rolls & separate them into 8 triangles as per the marked perforations.
- On a round baking pan, arrange the triangles in a wreath shape with shortest side of the triangle towards the center & overlapping each other & about 2 inches of pointed end of each triangle hanging over the baking pan. After arranging the triangles in a wreath shape, remember you will be left with an empty circle of about 2-3 inches in the center of the baking pan.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on to the crescent rolls (non-hanging part). Spread the blueberries on top of the cream cheese.
- Pull the pointed ends of each triangle over the filling & tuck under the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 15-16 minutes or until golden brown. Allow it to cool.
- Just before serving, arrange blueberries around the rim of the baking pan & in the center of the wreath. Sprinkle confectioner's sugar over the blueberries. Serve.
- Adjust the sugar quantity as per the tartness of your blueberries and/or as per your taste.
- Last step is optional. Feel free to arrange any way you wish. You may apply vanilla glaze over the crescents or just sprinkle confectioner's sugar over them.