Strawberry Coconut Laddoo Recipe
1/2 Litre Milk (2% Milkfat)
3/4 cup Fresh Strawberry purée
1/4 cup + 1 tbsp Sugar, or to taste
1/3 cup Dessicated Coconut; powdered
Water in a small bowl
How to make Strawberry Coconut Laddu (Rolls)
- Boil milk in a thick-bottomed deep pan.
- Add sugar and grated dessicated coconut. Cook on medium heat, while stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture becomes thick, lower the heat. Add strawberry puree, cook till the mixture starts separating from the sides of the pan or till the mixture becomes dry & of binding consistency.
- Remove from the heat & let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions.
- Apply little water on your palms & roll each portion between your palms into medium-size balls/laddoos.
- Roll each ball/laddoo into the powdered dessicated coconut such that it gets completely covered.
- Refrigerate till serving time.