FRENCH TOAST ROLL-UPS RECIPE
3 tbsp Milk
1 tsp ground Cinnamon
2 tbsp Butter for greasing the pan, or as required
How to make French Toast Roll-Ups
- Flatten out each slice with a rolling pin.
- Place 1-2 tsp of cream cheese or Nutella on one end of the bread, spread it out in a strip (about an inch) from one end to the other. Place around 1 tbsp of diced strawberries (or any other fruit of your choice) over the spread. Roll the bread up tightly. Repeat process with the remaining pieces of bread.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the eggs and milk until well combined.
- In a separate shallow bowl, mix the sugar with the cinnamon.
- Heat a skillet over medium-heat & melt a tablespoon of butter on it.
- Dip each bread roll into egg mixture, and place it on the skillet with seam side down. Cook in batches of 3 or 4, turning until all sides of the roll are evenly golden-brown. Add butter to the skillet as needed. Once browned, remove the roll from the skillet & place it in the cinnamon sugar, and roll until completely covered. Serve immediately.