BAKED SPICY POTATO WEDGES RECIPE
How to make Baked Potato Wedges with Cilantro & Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Aluminium foil & spray the foil with cooking spray.
- In a small (microwave-safe) bowl, combine the olive oil & garlic. Microwave for a minute. Keep aside.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Cut each half, lengthwise, into 4 equally sized wedges. You will get 8 pieces per potato.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes. Drizzle the garlic-olive oil mixture over the potatoes and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the seasonings (except cilantro) over the potatoes & toss to coat well.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer with cut-side down onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes for 30 to 35 minutes, or until they are golden-brown & crisp outside and tender inside. Turn the potatoes halfway through the cooking.
- Transfer to a bowl & sprinkle chopped cilantro (see tips) over the roasted potatoes & toss well. Adjust the seasoning as per your taste. Serve immediately.
Dry Mango Powder is available in Indian Grocery Stores & is used to make the dish tangy. You may instead use fresh Lemon Juice, however add lemon juice to the potatoes after they have been baked & just before serving - adding Lemon juice beforehand will make the potatoes soggy.