How to make Stuffed Chilli Peppers
- Wash & pat the Jalapeno Peppers dry. Slit the peppers on one side & remove its seeds and membrane. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan on medium heat. Add grated onions & saute till light brown in color.
- Add all the spices & saute for another 2 minutes.
- Remove the onion mixture from heat & set aside to cool.
- Stuff the onion mixture into the peppers carefully. Make sure that you don’t break the peppers while stuffing.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan. Carefully place the peppers in the pan. Cover & cook on low heat till the outer skin of the peppers is blistered while turning over occasionally on all sides. Takes about 10-12 minutes to cook.
- Serve with parathas or as a side dish with roti or rice.