MANGO LASSI RECIPE
How to make Mango Lassi
- If using fresh Mango, puree the chopped mango in a blender till smooth. Transfer the puree to a bowl. (Skip this step if using mango pulp)
- In a blender, add yogurt, sugar & water & blend for 45 seconds.
- Add mango pulp/puree & blend again. Add ice cubes & blend till smooth.
- Transfer to serving glasses & garnish with pistachio slivers. Serve chilled.
- I used canned Alphonso Mango Pulp which is available in Indian Grocery Stores. I use Mango Pulp as I do not get good-quality sweet mangoes where I live :(
- Use fresh yogurt for best results however, if your yogurt is a bit sour, add some milk to the lassi.
- You may use low-fat yogurt for a healthy option.
- You may use honey instead of sugar.